153 Murray Valley Highway
+61 3 5037 2386
|Sunday|| 08:00am — 07:00pm |
|Monday|| 08:00am — 07:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 08:00am — 07:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 08:00am — 07:00pm |
|Thursday|| 08:00am — 07:00pm |
|Friday|| 08:00am — 07:00pm |
|Saturday|| 08:00am — 07:00pm |
Based on 2 reviews
Reviews of Lake Boga Caravan Park
- Fay Collins Added November 24, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Lovely caravan park right on the lake. Great walking tracks & relaxing atmosphere. Very friendly & helpful staff. Will be going back.
- Tung Ba Added November 24, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Beautiful by the tranquil lake. Nearby there is a giant pump once used for irrigation in early 20th century.
- Terri Morrison Added November 24, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Great little park.Well kept and beautifully clean amenities. Sites right on the lake. Not too big. Lovely people. Would loved to have stayed longer.
- Uckov Lalic Added November 24, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★The staff are wonderful and friendly. Cabins are always immaculate and clean! Value for money!
- Holly R Added November 24, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Picturesque location, friendly staff and clean, well appointed cabins.
We stayed in the deluxe cabin and the price was extremely reasonable. The split system kept us warm when the temperature dipped below 0. The park sits adjacent to a highway but honestly you can’t hear the traffic much at all and it isn’t terribly busy in the off season. The owners were super friendly and helpful. If I’m ever back in the area I’ll be staying here again.
- Peter Smith Added June 14, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Amenities and park and clean, being on the lake foreshore makes it that much better, the camping area's are kept in excellent condition a great environment for the whole family and only being 10 to 15 mins away from Swan Hill is great if you want to see or explore the area, great to sit outside your van or tent and watch the fish jumping out of the water..
Overall a great place to stay, made the weekend that much more better, will be staying there again next time we are up that way..
- Peter Weaving Photography Added August 24, 2017★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆Great sites along the lake with good clean fatalities and friendly staff. Only problem is the all night truck noise from the Highway take your earplugs.
Share this page
Today's weather in Lake Boga VIC
22:00 11 ℃ 1010 hPa 55 % 3 m/s